Hello everyone!!! I’m here with Top Dog Dies!! I’m here showcasing one of their new dies that was released 3 weeks ago!!
Lets jump right in!
Today I’m working with the Top Dog Dies Snowman Die Set!! It’s a super doper cute die set and the possibility are endless!!
Take a look at my that I created with this die:
I love this cute snowman die!! Look at all of that stitching! Nice texture.
Here is how I created this card:
- I die cut my snowman out of different colors of paper. I put the snowman together.
- Then I draw a hill line on my cardstock.
- I stamped The Ton Stamps Holiday Lyrics using My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink.
- After that, I place Simon Says Stamps Stencil Falling Snow on top of the cardstock and layered Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste.
- Before the paste dried, I sprinkled some Distress Glitter Clear Rock Candy on top of the snow to give it some sparkle and shine.
Super fun to create!!
What do you think? Let me know below!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!