Hello everyone!!! I’ here today with another YNS creation to inspire you and a chance to win a stamp set of your choice!!
On the 22nd of every month, YNS Design Team creates more samples featuring YNS products and shares them with all of you!!
The super duper awesome part of it all besides our awesome samples, you could win a stamp set of your choice!! Now how super cool is that!!
Scroll to the bottom to find out how!!
This month we are focusing on “Winter”!! The DT created projects with a Winter theme.
Now take a look at the card I created to inspire you:
YNS Supplies: Holiday Hello Stamp Set, Star Ink Splatter, Ocean Mist Glittered Gumdrops
Other Supplies: Distress Ink Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire, Simon Says Stamp Postage Die, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Versamark, Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils, Ranger Archival Ink, 3M Foam Tape
Here’s how I created this card.:
- I used stamped the stars with versamark ink, added embossing powder and heat set the stars.
- Then I blended the three different distress inks on top of the stars.
- I stamped the sentiment and cat with Ranger Archival Ink.
- Then I colored the cat with Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils.
- I die cut the panel with Simon Says Stamp Postage Die.
- I popped it up using foam tape.
- I added gumdrops to finish the card off.
What do you think? Let me know below.
Now on to that prize!!
All you have to do is leave a comment on the YNS blog by December 24th for a chance to WIN a YNS stamp set of your choice!! Super simple and easy!! You will get to see my fellow DT’s projects as well.
So head on over, you don’t want to miss this one!!
Thanks for stopping by!!