Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Hello everyone!! I’m here with So Suzy Stamps and our first challenge for 2016!!! I can’t believe this!! It feels like 2015 was just starting.
Check out our new challenge:
Check out my card:
I’m super excited about this card!! I’m super proud of myself and this coloring!! I used the Derwent Inktense Pencils to coloring my image in!!
This new stamp is called Surf Shack!! I love it for a couple of reasons.
- Its a pretty big stamp with plenty of space to color!
- It reminds me of the beach which is a super fun place to spend time at during the summer.
Here is how I created this card:
- I stamped the image on watercolor paper and used Intense pencils to color the image in.
- The colors are Iron Blue 0840, Deep Blue 0850, Oak 1730, Saddle Brown 1740, Burnt Orange 0260, Tangerine 0300, Mustard 1700, Amber 1710, Indian Ink 2020, and Chinese Ink 2030.
- Once my piece dried, I proceed to have my Brother Scan and Cut cut out the image but the watercolor paper wouldn’t stick to my mat, so I had to fussy cut the image out.
- I used Lil’inker designs Quilted Stitched Pattern Cover Plate to die cut the front panel of the card.
- I stamped the So Suzy Stamps I’m Sorry stamp using Versafine Black ink.
- I added foam tape to the front panel and the cut out stamped image.
Take a closer look:
What do you think? So are you asking why the sentiment says, I’m Sorry. Well, some of you are dealing with snow, cold weather and storms. Here in NY, its seasonable warm, it feels like summer. This one time I get to brag about not being cold!! LOL!!
Let me know what you think and I can’t wait to see what you create!!
Thanks you so much for stopping by!!