Second Post for the day
If your looking for So Suzy Stamps January Challenge, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here with a2z Scrapbooking today with our January Challenge!!!
Happy New Year to all of you!!!! Our new challenge is all about Fireworks (add some glitter and bling)!!!!!
Check out the card I created for this challenge:
I used Wink of Stella and Hero Arts Pearls and Gems for my Fireworks!! I went with a thank you card instead of a New Years card because thank you cards are in order for all of the gifts my children received from their relatives.
Creating this card was easy!!
- My card base is from Michael’s Recollections Heavyweight cardstock.
- Then I used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles Die to cut my card panel from Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock.
- Then I used Hero Arts Stamp and Cut Thanks and stamped the sentiment and stars.
- Then I die cut the Hero Arts Swallowtail Butterfly Fancy Die out and adhered the butterfly to the card panel using glue dots.
- For the bling, I added Clear Wink of Stella to the butterfly and the Hero Arts Pearls and Gems Natural Mixed Accents to the card front.
Lets take a closer look:
So what do you thing? Please let me know.
Amazing isn’t it!! I hope you love what you see and that it inspires you to join us this month. You have the entire month to create a new project and enter it into our challenge. By entering you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Winner will be announced on the 7th of February. Good Luck!
The butterfly die that I used can be found at the a2z Scrapbooking Store. If you would like to purchase any thing please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!