Second Post for today
If your looking for Home is Where the Heart is Blog Hop, click here
Hello everyone!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back with another Cue Card just for you!!
This week’s cue card is :
Take a look at my card:
I love this cue card!! Simple is so easy, or at least it should be. The more you think about something simple the easiest it is to make this more complicated. LOL!!
I had so many thought in my head and decided to go with the stamp set I was already working with. Its the new stamp set from Right At Home Kiss Kiss!!
As a matter of fact, we are doing a blog hop today, so you can see this set used in different ways here.
To create this card:
- I used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Heart College Die to cut out the stitched hearts in the center of my paper.
- I mounted the card panel to the black card base.
- Then I die cut the hearts a second time out of Real Red card stock.
- I placed them in the white card panel, popping some of them up with 3M foam tape.
- Then I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Black ink.
- I added Clear Wink of Stella to all of the hearts.
Nice and simple!! The hearts look like they are beating sort of! LOL!!
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.