Hello everyone!! I’m excited to be here with you today to share some amazing projects created for the Home is Where the Heart is Blog Hop!! This is the design team first blog hop so you know we are full of delight.
So without further ado, here are the cards I created for all of you:
This card was created with the Kiss Kiss stamp set!!
Here’s how I created this card:
- The card base is a standard A2 card size (4.25 by 5.5 scored at 4.25).
- The card panel was cut to 4 by 5.25.
- First the card panel was embossed using We R Memory Keepers Next Level Embossing Dotted Folders.
- Then the card panel was adhered to the card base using Plus adhesive.
- After that I stamped a couple of hearts, used the Brother Scan and Cut to cut them out and then colored them.
- Once the hearts dried, I stamped the small sentiments in the middle of each heart.
- Then the sentiment was also stamped and then cut out using the Brother Scan and Cut.
- The sentiment was adhered first using 3m foam tape. I double the tape so that it stands higher then the hearts.
- Once the sentiment was in place, it was easy to place the hearts behind it.
- A few rhinestones were added and Clear Wink of Stella to finish the card off.
Super cool card for valentines day. The person receiving this card would totally feel love!!
So what do you think? Are you ready for card number two?
Here you go:
I love how this card turned out!! Shakers cards are my favorite, so how could I not create one for this hope!!
Check out the matching envelope:
I have to say, I love how this card turned out. I’m excited about this one.
Here is how I created it:
- The card base was cut to a standard size A2 card.
- The retired Stampin’ Up! DSP is the first card panel that was cut to the same size as the card base 4.25 by 5.50. It was adhered to the card base with Plus tape.
- The outer card panel was cut to 3.25 by 5.50.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Kiss Kiss stamp set using Versafine Black Ink.
- Then I embossed the card panel with the retired Stampin’ Up! Polka Dots embossing folder.
- I used My Favorite Things Die-namics Pierced Heart STAX to cut out a heart in the front card panel and then to cut a separate heart out of black cardstock.
- I created a heart shaker pocket to go behind the die card card panel. To see how I created the shaker pocket check out this post. I used the exclusive RAH and Pretty Pink Posh XOXO sequin mix for the shaker pocket.
- Before adding the shaker pocket, I adhered the black die cut onto the card base right where the shaker pocket will be.
- I adhered the shaker pocket to the back of the red card panel. I added pieces of foam tape onto the panel and then adhered it to the card base.
- The envelope was created using We R Memory Keepers Envelop Punch Board.
- I used Right At Home Sending Love stamp set to stamp my sentiments on the envelope.
So tell me what you think? I can’t wait to hear what you think of these creations!!
Guess what? I have another card created using the Kiss Kiss stamp set. That card will go live in a few hours so stay tune if your on the fence about these stamp sets!!
Now onto my super cool and talented design team member Holly to see what she has in store for you!! You will not be disappointed!!
What is a blog hop without a great giveaway!! Here are the rules: Leave a comment on all of the blogs participating in this hop for a chance to win a great prize. That’s it, super simple and easy!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!