Hello everyone!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back with another Cue Card just for you!!
This week’s cue card is:
I thought this cue card was fun to play with. So many different takes on this cue card, how do you pick on. I went thought all of my stamp sets and came across this retired Stampin’ Up! stamp set that I never used. Never!! That is crazy.
Take a look at my card:
Do you remember these spinners? I loved them as a child. I love how this card turned out.
Creating this card was super easy.
- My card base was embossed with Papertrey Ink Sunshine Impression Plate.
- Then I cut the card panel slight smaller then the card base.
- After that I used retired Stampin’ Up! Take a Spin stamp set to stamp one of the images right in the middle of the panel with Stampin’ Up! Raspberry Ripple Ink.
- Then I used a needle to punch a small hole in the center of the stamped image.
- I added the spinner and used foam take to prop up the card panel up.
That was it!! Nothing too it.
What do you think? I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.