Third Post for the day
If your looking for a2z Scrapbooking March Challenge, click here
If your looking for So Suzy Stamps March Challenge, click here
Hello everyone!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back with another Cue Card just for you!!
This week’s cue card is:
I thought this cue card was fun to play with. So many different takes on this cue card, how do you pick on. I went thought all of my stamp sets and came across this retired Stampin’ Up! stamp set that I never used. Never!! That is crazy.
Take a look at my card:
Do you remember these spinners? I loved them as a child. I love how this card turned out.
Creating this card was super easy.
- My card base was embossed with Papertrey Ink Sunshine Impression Plate.
- Then I cut the card panel slight smaller then the card base.
- After that I used retired Stampin’ Up! Take a Spin stamp set to stamp one of the images right in the middle of the panel with Stampin’ Up! Raspberry Ripple Ink.
- Then I used a needle to punch a small hole in the center of the stamped image.
- I added the spinner and used foam take to prop up the card panel up.
That was it!! Nothing too it.
What do you think? I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.
Our Guest Designer this week:
Our Sponsor this week is Cindy B Designs.
I’m entering this card into Darnell’s NBUS #6 Challenge.
Thank you so much for stopping by!