Second Post for today
If your looking for So Suzy Stamps post, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here today with a new a2z Scrapbooking Challenge. Its all about Clean and Simple and I have a super fun technique for you: using a die cut to create a CAS card!
Yup, you can use your dies to create CAS cards. Go figure!!
Take a look at the card I created:
Creating this was pretty simple.
- Take Hero Arts Paper Layering Large Lotus and die cut the white cardstock panel.
- Use Hero Arts Handwritten Grateful and stamp the sentiment in the top left hand corner.
- Adhere a scrap piece of watercolor paper with Plus adhesive behind the flower so that color shine through.
- Trim 1/2″ of the white cardstock so that the black cardstock base will show on the left side of the card.
- Adhere the white card panel on top of the black cardstock using Plus adhesive.
- To finish the card off add some Hero Arts Gems in the center of the flower and around the sentiment.
Here is a closer look at that die cut:
What do you think?
I hope you love what you see and that it inspires you to join us this month. You have the entire month to create a new project and enter it into our challenge. By entering you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Winner will be announced on the 7th of June. Good Luck!
If you would like to purchase any Hero Arts products please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
Thank you for stopping by!!
2 thoughts on “Using A Die Cut To Create A CAS Card – a2z Scrapbooking Challenge”
Hi Kymona ~ This lotus die is stunning and the watercoloring you placed behind it helps make it pop! Love that Hero Arts Grateful font; simply gorgeous. Thanks for sharing! ~HUGS~
Wow! This is amazing! Love the effect of this die and your choice of green. Awesome!