Second post for today
If your looking for the Right At Home post, click here
Hello everyone!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back with another Clean and Simple Cue Card just for you!!
This week is extra special for us over here on the CASology blog!! This will be our 200th cue card!! How amazing is that!!
Its awesome to see all of you participate week after week with us. Its so much fun viewing all of your creations. My daughter and I go through all of the cards to see which one we will pick as our winner or honorable mention. She loves it!!
This week’s cue card is:
Take a look at my card:
Theres nothing like family!! This CASology family is totally amazing. We get along and enjoy what we do to bring you inspirational cards each week.
Aren’t these owls AWESOME!! I love them. This stamp company may be new to most of you. They are called Uchi’s Design! They are based in Florida. They make clear stamps, dies and punches.
My first encounter with Uchi’s Design was back in January at CHA!! I was waiting for the right time to use them. The time is now!!
Here is how I created this card:
- I used Mama Elephant Femme Frames to die cut out a white stitched panel.
- Then I used the Mini Misti to stamp the owls from Uchi’s Design Owl stamp set using Versafine Black Ink.
- Then I colored the owls with Tombow’s Recycled Pencils and Tombow’s Irojiten Colored Pencils.
- Then I stamped the sentiment from Uchi’s Design Home and Family stamp set using Versafine Black Ink.
- I mounted the white card panel on top of the black card base for a finished clean card!
Super easy, clean and simple!!
What do you think? I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.
The design team decided to sponsor their own blog giveaway this week!! That means 12 people will win a gift this week!! How awesome is that!!
I reached out to the owner of Uchi’s Design, Luciana, and asked if we could giveaway the Owl/Buchos stamp set that I used to create my card and she said YES!!!!! Thank you Luciana!!!
One winner will win this stamp set!! All you have to do is play along with us this week, link up a card on the CASology blog using the cue card and leave a comment on this blog post for a chance to win.
Just in case you don’t know what CAS means, here is the definiation:
CAS means Clean and Simple! Here are some guidelines:
1. One main image
2. Lots of open space–uncluttered
3. Limited layers and embellishments
4. Quick and easy to recreate (note–it may take a long time to get a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake)
This giveaway will close Monday, June 7th, 2016 at noon CDT (1pm EST). The winner will be announced Tuesday, June 8th, 2016 at 7am CDT (8am EST).
I hope all you participate this go round. This should be fun!! The winner will love this stamp set. I’m excited to share.
Thank you for stopping by!