Second Post for today
If your looking for the YNS Sketch and Color Challenge, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here today with CS Take It Make It Design Team for our CS Take It Make It: Take a Stamp Challenge Inspiration Photo.
Once again this month’s theme is Take a Stamp!! That means take any stamp and create something, anything goes!! Now if that isn’t easy, I’m not sure what is!!
Take a look at my card:
Isn’t this happy hippo the cutest!! This stamp is from a new company to me called Uchi’s Design!! They are a clear stamps and craft company based in Florida.
I first met Luciana at CHA January 2016 and loved the stamp sets and dies. We found each other on Instagram and was able to get my hands on this adorable set.
I created yet again an nice clean and simple card. Here’s how:
- I used an A2 card size, 4.25 by 5.50 scored by 5.50.
- I stamped the hippo image from Uchi’s Design Happy Hippo stamp set using the Mini Misti and My Favorite Favorite Things Hybrid Ink since I’m going to use Copic Marker to color it.
- I used Copic Marker C1, C3, C5 for the hippo and BG11, BG13, BG15 for the balloon.
- I used Concord & 9th Sophisticated Script stamp set to stamp the sentiment.
- I used Ranger Glossy Accents to give the balloon some dimension.
Nice and easy, right? What do you think?
We have two prizes to offer this month, the first is our sponsor prize. This winner will be chosen randomly from all of the entries in the challenge! The sponsor for May is: Designs By Georgina!
Prize: 3 Stamps Sets and 3 New Release Stencils
Our second winner is our Design Winner. This winner is chosen by our DT, who all vote for their favorite design from all of the entries. This winner will have their winning project published in Craft Stamper Magazine, they will have a GDT slot for an upcoming challenge, and will also feature in their very own Winners Profile blog post!
Now if that isn’t a reason to play along I’m not sure what is!!
I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Thank you so much for stopping by!