Hello everyone!! How are you enjoying Your Next Stamp month long Birthday Celebration? I hope your having a blast!
This week the design team is is doing something special. We are showcasing all different types of birthday projects!! To see my fellow design team members work, head on over to the YNS Blog.
My daughter’s birthday is coming up so fast. She will be 10 in a couple of weeks so we are getting ready for her big birthday. So I decided to make a couple of favors for her friends.
Take a look:
YNS Supplies: Bookmark/Tag Die Set, Swirly Fun Paper Pack, Happy Birthday YNS 2016
Other Supplies: Tombow Extreme Adhesive, Mini Misti, Hole Puncher, Brads, Fiskars Paper Crimper
Do you remember those sour cream packets? Yes, I’m bringing them back again, LOL. She is to young to know what these were used for in the past, so this will be fun when her friends get there hands on these.
Tell me these are the cutest favors you’ve seen today!!
Here’s how I created these:
- I used the full sheet of pattern paper, which is 4.25 x 5.50.
- Add the strong adhesive to the backside of the paper, only on three sides.
- Then I took my time and roll the paper to met the long strip of adhesive on the other side.
- After that, pinch one end together.
- Fill the pouch with goodies.
- Now close the open end opposite of how you closed the bottom end. If you close them the same way, you will create a pouch that looks like the dark pink one, flat.
That’s it. Nice, easy and perfect to repeat over and over.
At the end of the week YNS is giving away a stamp set to one lucky person who leaves a comment on the YNS Blog. The more days you comment on, the greater your odds of winning. You have until Saturday, August 20th to leave all of your comments. The winner will be announced on Monday, August 22nd.
Thanks for stopping by!!
2 thoughts on “YNS Birthday Project Showcase”
These are the cutest favors I’ve seen today! In fact, they are the cutest favors I’ve seen in a LONG time! Love your idea – thanks for sharing!! ♥
These favors are so
fun and love the
colors you used.
Carla from Utah