I’m so excited to be here today!! Concord & 9th is celebrating their First Birthday on August 9th and I couldn’t be more excited to celebrate with them. Let me tell you why!!
I first ran into Concord & 9th on Instagram. I was browsing through different post and ran into this post:
I was instantly intrigued. I wanted to know more about this company so I headed straight to their page.
Then I saw this post:
I was sold!! I had to follow them. I love watercoloring and these cards were perfect. I noticed that they were new a company and only had a couple of post so I knew this would be fun to see what they had in store for me as a follower.
Then on September 9th, one month after they opened, I received an email from Angie and was blown away!! She complimented me on my work and asked if I would like to do a guest social media post with them. What??
ABSOLUTELY!! I was so excited for a couple of reasons:
- Here it was a new company who liked my work, and
- They asked me to represent their brand new company.
That was big to me!! They put their faith and trust in me to represent them. I am grateful!!
You can check out what I created here and here.
Angie and I spoke back and forth for quite sometime. I learn some much about Concord & 9th and Angie and Greg!! Super cool company and amazing people behind it!!
So now we are here a year later and they’ve grown in such an amazing way!! I feel honored to call them my friends!!
So here’s my way of saying thank you for a year of great releases:
Thank you Angie!!
Thank you Greg!!
I decided to start with these cards for two reasons:
- To say Thank You, and
- To display my favorite stamp set of all time from Concord & 9th, the Sophisticated Script Uppercase and Sophisticated Script stamp set!!
This is my go to stamp set if I want to custom create a word sentiment that I don’t already have!! My daughter thought these cards were so cool to make. She wants to stamp out her name now. LOL!!
These cards were super easy to create using Happy Hues Cards/Envelope Pack that Concord and 9th sells.
The next card is a special one for me. Take a look:
Yayyyy, Happy Birthday Concord & 9th!!
When Angie reached out to me about guest posting the Eat Cake & Celebrate Bundle was one of the stamp sets and dies that she asked me to play with. So its only right to use this same stamp set especially since its Concord & 9th Birthday!!!
I’m not 100% sure but I believe that Angie and Greg has a love for watercolor so I created this card using distress inks for that reason.
I just couldn’t stop so I made one last card:
I want to leave the Concord & 9th team with a little word of encouragement with some watercoloring!!
For this card I used the You’ve Got This Die and die cut a piece of watercolor paper.
I’m done now!! I hope you liked all of the cards that I created for this hop!! Please let me know below! I would really love to hear from you.
WAIT!!! Don’t go yet!! I have one more thing!!
What’s a Birthday Blog Hop without goodies!! Well Concord & 9th have really out done themselves this go round!
Check this out:
- They are offering one of my readers a $20 gift card to the Concord & 9th store for leaving a comment below. That means you have 31 chances to win. All you have to do is leave a comment on each blog on the hop between 8/1/2016 – 8/31/2016! You can get the complete list here!
- If you spend $60 in the store, you will get Lots of Blots for free!!
- An exclusive Birthday Bling sequin mix for the first 100 orders placed at the time of the launch on August 9th at 9am MST!
- They will have a flash sale when they hit 9,000 Instagram followers!! Follow them here.
For more details about all of the Goodies from this amazing Birthday Bash, click here.
Don’t forget their actual birthday is August 9th, which happens to also be their release date so stay tune for more new goodies!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!