Hello everyone!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back with another Clean and Simple Cue Card just for you!!
This week’s cue card:
Take a look at my card:
This past week has been a bit hectic for me. I moved my son up to school for the very first time. I’m totally excited for him and his new step in life. I don’t want to be “that” mom but I don’t think I will be able to stop myself from sending him all sorts of packages full of goodies. Starting with this card. I think he will laugh when he gets this card in the mail.
When I saw the cue card, I wasn’t sure what I wanted to create. Then I remember receiving a few new stamps and dies from Taylored Expressions. The Pocketful of Sunshine set is perfect for a clean and simple card.
To create this card:
- Cut the cardstock to 4 x 4.
- Using the pocket die, cut out one pocket die.
- Stamp an image from the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set onto the front of the card base.
- Color the image in with colored pencils.
- Adhere the die cut pocket underneath the stamped image.
- Stamp out the sentiment and the card is good to go.
- Round the top corners of the card.
Six easy steps to follow. What do you think?
Are you inspired to play along? Please let me know below!
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.
Our sponsor this week is Your Next Stamp!
I’m also entering Darnell’s NBUS Challenge!
Thank you so much for stopping by!