Hello everyone!! I’m here today with the Rubber Dance Stamp Theme Challenge!!
The theme is “Lots of Layers”! All you have to do is create a piece of work that has a lot of layers.
Check out what I created to inspire you:
I tried to keep my tag pretty simple since that is more my style, but I also wanted to play around with some mixed media.
Are you asking yourself, where are the layers? I was hoping that you would ask.
Here you go:
- I add gesso on the top of the tag and let it dry.
- Then I blended Distressed Ink Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick and Seedless Preserve.
- After that, I used Rubber Dance Stamps Round in Circles stamped paired with StazOn Jet Black Ink to stamp the circles.
- Then I used the Rubber Dance Stamps Think Again stamp set to stamp the sentiment with the StazOn Ink.
- To finish the tag off, I colored the Crinkle Ribbon with Mustard Seed reinker and added it to the tag.
Thats four layers!!! Yayyy!
What do you think? Please let me know below. I would love to hear from you.
The winner will win five fabulous stamps fromRubber Dance Stamp!! Wait, if the winner used stamps from Rubber Dance Stamp, they will winner another five stamps! That’s a total of 10 stamps!! Wow!!!
You have until February 28, 2017, midnight Central European Time. Which is 6:00 PM, February 27, 2017!! Please pay attention to this time. Here in the US is a day behind Norway!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
4 thoughts on “Rubber Dance Stamp February 2017 Theme Challenge”
Hi Kymona. I really love how all the layers blend so effortlessly together. A great tag!
This is fab Kynoma, I love your CAS style xx
This is a very pretty tag Kymona! Love the soft colours!