Hello everyone!! I’m here today with Rubber Dance Stamp March 2017 Color Challenge!
Take a look at the colors for this challenge:
They are so pretty!! I would not have thought to put these colors together but I’m so glad I did.
Check out my card:
To create this card:
- I squeezed a couple of drop of Liquitex Basic Paint Burnt Umber, Titanium White and Liquitex Heavy Body Light Blue paint on the front of the card front.
- Then I used a palette knife to smear the paint.
- After that I heat set the paint.
- Once it dried, I used Stazon ink to stamp the sentiment from Rubber Dance Stamp Think Again stamp set.
- To finish the card off, I used We R Memory Keepers Tab Punch Board to round all four corners.
Lets take a closer look at that texture:
I love the textured on this card and the colors are so pretty!!
Nice and easy!!
Guess what!!! If you like this stamp set or any other stamp set from Rubber Dance Stamp, use coupon code: KTFreeShip for free shipping!! YES, Free Shipping.
Now onto the challenge prizes!
The winner will win five fabulous stamps fromRubber Dance Stamp!! Wait, if the winner used stamps from Rubber Dance Stamp, they will winner another five stamps! That’s a total of 10 stamps!! Wow!!!
You have until April 14, 2017, midnight Central European Time. Which is 6:00 PM, April 14, 2017!! Please pay attention to this time. Here in NY, we are 6 hours behind Norway!
Thank you so much!!