Second Post for Today
If your looking for Rubber Dance Stamp Challenge post, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here today with a a2z Scrapbooking Challenge. The theme this month is Take Shape!!
Take a look at my card:
To create this card:
- Open up photoshop and chose one of the stamp images you want to use.
- Place the stamp in the pattern you want.
- Add color to each stamp image using the paint bucket tool in photoshop.
- Print the image.
- Die cut the cardstock using Winnie Walter Lana Cutaways.
- Die cut the thanks 6 times for dimension.
- Add on top of some thread using Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.
Clean and simple design!
What do you think? I would love to hear what you think below.
I hope you love what you see and that it inspires you to join us this month. You have the entire month to create a new project and enter it into our challenge. By entering you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Winner will be announced on the 7th of July. Good Luck!
If you would like to purchase any Hero Arts products please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!