Hello everyone!! I’m here today with Rubber Dance Stamp June 2017 Color Challenge!
Take a look at the colors for this challenge:
Check out my card:
To create this card:
- I place StencilGirl Circles Circles Stencil on top of a clean 8 x 10 Gel Press plate.
- Then I sprinkled Vicki Boutin Acrylic Paints in Saltwater Taffy, Watermelon Burst, and Toasted Marshmellow on top of the stencil.
- I used a brayer to mix the paint on top of the stencil and gel press plate.
- Once the colors are to my satisfaction, I lift the stencil and press the gel press onto my paper.
- Once the paint dried, I stamped Rubber Dance Stamp Fly Fly Flowers using Stazon ink.
- For the sentiment I used some stickers and added black crayon around them so that they stand out.
- To finish the card off, I added the painted panel to a black card base.
Super easy and fun. What do you think? I would love to hear from you.
Guess what!!! If you like this stamp set or any other stamp set from Rubber Dance Stamp, use coupon code: KTFreeShip for free shipping!! YES, Free Shipping.
Now onto the challenge prizes!
The winner will win five fabulous stamps fromRubber Dance Stamp!! Wait, if the winner used stamps from Rubber Dance Stamp, they will winner another five stamps! That’s a total of 10 stamps!! Wow!!!
You have until June 14, 2017, midnight Central European Time. Which is 6:00 PM, June 14, 2017!! Please pay attention to this time. Here in NY, we are 6 hours behind Norway!
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
One thought on “Rubber Dance Stamp June 2017 Color Challenge”
This is lovely Kymona, fabulous background xx