Second Post for the today
If your looking for the Altenew Baby Mini Album, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here again showcasing the Sprinkles Turnabout Stamp set and the Sprinkles Tag Set from Concord & 9th as apart of their 2nd Birthday Celebration!!
Lets take a look:
Yes, I created a gift bag using the Sprinkles Turnabout stamp set and the Sprinkles Tag Set!
I love how this cute little bag turned out.
Here’s how I created it:
- Using the Sprinkles Turnabout stamp create the sprinkle pattern on a piece of white cardstock, with 4 different ink colors. Note: Follow the direction on the back of the package to line up the stamp perfectly to get the even pattern.
- Stamp the sentiment in the center of the pattern with black ink.
- Ink up the stamp again this time using Versamark ink and sprinkle black embossing power over the sentiment.
- Heat set the powder for a raised intense sentiment.
- Use the Sprinkles Tag die to cut out the tag.
- Use We R Memory Keepers Power Punch to punch a hole at the top of the tag.
- Create the bag with We R Memory Keepers Box Punch Board.
- Before folding the bag, use the small sprinkle stamp and Versamark Ink to create sprinkles all over the bag.
- Sprinkle clear embossing powder on top and heat set. This gives the image a translucent look.
- Use ribbon to close the bag and attach the tag. Once the bow is tied, run a piece of string under the bow and attach a couple charms.
Pretty amazing to see how a stamp set can transform a piece of cardstock.
So, what do you think? Will you use the Sprinkles Turnabout stamp set and die to create a couple of gift bags? Let me know. I would love to hear from you.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
One thought on “How to Create a Sprinkle Turnabout Gift Bag”
Happy Birthday concord and 9th love the turnabout stamps love the project very pretty