Hello everyone!!! Today I’m showcasing one stamp set from Technique Tuesday July 2018 Release!! Yes, the summer has finally arrived here in NYC. I’m so excited about that. I love the warmer weather and this new release.
Let’s take a look:
Here’s how this card was created:
- Cut a piece of watercolor paper and tape it down to a study surface.
- Wet the paper with a lot of water.
- Decide on the colors you want to use from Prima Watercolor Confections Essence and add them to the wet watercolor paper loosely.
- Heat set the watercolor.
- Stamp the dragonflies from the new Beautiful Dragonflies stamp set in black ink. Do not stamp so hard. You want a faded look for parts of the dragonflies.
- Stamp the sentiment using Embossing Ink.
- Sprinkle Antique Gold Embossing Powder over the stamped sentiment.
- Heat set that embossing powder.
- Adhere the watercolor panel to the card base.
- Use We R Memory Keepers 3-Way Corner Punch to round the corners.
Simple yet elegant!
What more inspiration?
Stop on by Technique Tuesday Blog for more inspiration and to see what my fellow team members created just for you!
This release will be available on July 1, 2018 in the New Products category section on Technique Tuesday website.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. The Technique Tuesday products were given to me since I’m on the design team. The other products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!