Second Post for today
If your looking for the Your Next Stamp Blog Hop, click here
Edited to add more photos
Hello everyone!! I’m here today Guest Designing for The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS)!! I’m excited about this opportunity!!
Take a look at my card:
I used The Alley Way Kids n’ Caboodle Stamp Set to create this shaker card!! I had a ton of fun working with this stamp set.
All of the images in this stamp set are cute and chunky!! Great for coloring!
When I saw the sailboat, I knew I need to make a shaker card. I also knew I wanted the boat to be in the shaker pocket with the sequin, riding the waves!! LOL!
Here is how I created this card:
1. I cut my card base to an A2 size card, 4.25 x 5.50.
2. I cut my card panel to the same size.
3. I used Simon Says Stamp Circle Stitched Circle Dies to cut the window in card panel. I used the same stitched circle die to cut a circle out of a piece of pattern paper.
4. I used the panel as a guide to adhere the pattern circle to my card base.
5. I colored my sailboat with Copic Markers: R35, R37, R89, B24, B32,Y06 then cut it out.
6. I used my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool to create my shaker pocket. I added my Lucy Adams Blue Topaz Sequin and my colored sailboat in the pocket before sealing it up.
If your unsure how to use the fuse tool to create a shaker pocket, check out this post.
7. I stamped my sentiment from the stamp set in My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink.
8. Once the pocket was sealed, I adhered it to the back of the card panel and added foam adhesive.
9. I added the panel to the card base and I was done!!!
When you shake the card the boat moves along with the sequin. It’s super cute.
So what do you think? Please leave a comment below.
I hope I’ve inspired you to check out The Alley Way Stamps Store if you haven’t already!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!