Hello everyone! I’m here today playing with one of the new sets just released from Sweet Stamp Shop called Guac Love!!!
When I first saw this set, I was grinning from ear to ear. Why you ask? I love Avocado, better know to me as “Pear”! In Jamaica, WI, we call avocado “Pear”. In Jamaica, we eat “Pear” for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We can eat it with other food or simply by itself.
So to get to create something with theses “pears” was super fun for me.
If you’ve been following me lately, you know that I’ve been on this gift tag kick. Gift tags are so much fun to create. They are easy to mass produce.
When I saw this set, I know I wanted to create a Christmas Gift Shaker Tag for those that are in love.
Take a look at my tag:
Isn’t this tag cute! Would your significant other love to see this tag on their gift!! I know I would!
Here’s how I create it my tag:
2. I adhered my pattern paper to the front of one of my cut tags.
3. I used my Stampin’ Up! Circle Die to cut a circle window out of my top tag.
4. I colored my image using Copic Markers.
5. I added a piece of acetate to front tag. Then I added foam adhesive all round the circle. I added my sequin then adhered the back of the tag to close it up.
6. I added Stampin’ Up! retired Whisper White Sweater Ribbon to finish off my tag.
Soooo, what do you think? Let me know, I would love to hear from you.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!