Hello everyone!! I’m excited to be here with you today to share some amazing projects created for the Home is Where the Heart is Blog Hop!! This is the design team second blog hop and we are delight to full you with inspiration.
The new Let Love Grow and Hoppy Easter stamp sets are so cute and playful. I used both to create my two tags.
Take a look:
I just love these little tags. They are perfect for any Spring/Easter gift.
Here’s how I created them:
- To create the tag, I used My Favorite Things Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 4 and die cut them out of Recollections White Cardstock and My Favorite Things Homespun Gingham Paper Pack.
- The images and sentiment were all stamped using the Mini Misti with My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink, Lawn Fawn Celery Stick and Lawn Fawn Sunflower. The bunny and eggs were colored with Faber-Castel Polychromos Pencils and Gamsol.
- To create the shaker pocket, I used the fuse tool and the tag die to make sure the pocket fits neatly behind the outside die. For a full tutorial on how to do that please click here.
- Once the pocket is ready, I added the clear Lily Flower Sequins and sealed it up.
- All of the pieces were adhered together using 3M Foam tape.
- The bunny and eggs were placed on the front of the bigger tag.
- White twine was added to the top of the tag to finish it off.
So tell me what you think? I can’t wait to hear what you think of these tiny tags!
Now onto my super cool and talented design team member Yuki to see what she has in store for you!! You will not be disappointed!!
What is a blog hop without a great giveaway!! Here are the rules: Leave a comment on all of the blogs participating in this hop for a chance to win a great prize. That’s it, super simple and easy!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!