Third post for today
If your looking for the Top Dog Dies Blog Hop Post, click here
If your looking for the CASology 135 – Mini Post, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m popping in really quick to announce the winner of the Monochrome Giveaway!
The questions was: What gives you confidence?
I received a lot of awesome responses. Thank you to all of you who participated.
Confidence is such awesome tool to have under our belts!!!
Now on to our winner!!!
Congrats Barb!! I totally love your answer. I love getting dressed up too and getting my hair done. I feel like a new person, LOL!! I hope you enjoy your new stamp. Send me an email: email@example.com so you can collect your prize!!
I used Random.org to select the winner. I didn’t respond to any of the comments for this very reason. So now that the winner has been chosen I will respond to all of you.
Thank you for stopping by!!
Hello everyone!! Its Top Dog Die Wednesday!! I’m here with yet another new die that was release last month!
Check out the new Top Dog Dies Corset Die and Corset Background Die:
I also used the new Top Dog Die Borders Die Set:
Take a look at my card:
I love this corset die!! Its so pretty. Oh, how I remember wearing these corsets when I was younger. They always look so nice to go out in!
Take a closer look at the corset:
I paired this set up with my awesome Confidence is Sexy sentiment stamp from So Suzy Stamps.
The pattern paper that I used is Stacked with Love from Stampin Up!
I used Stampin’ Up! Polka Dot Embossing Folder to add dimension to the front of my card.
Here is how I created my card:
1. I die cut the corset from black cardstock and the background corset from pattern paper. I glued them together using glue.
2. I die cut the border using one of the boarder dies at the bottom of the my black card front.
3. I added a small piece of pattern paper behind the border die cut with adhesive.
4. I stamped the sentiment using Versamark ink and add white embossing powder and heat set it.
5. I ran my card front through my embossing machine use the polka dot embossing folder.
6. I adhered my corset to the front of my card using dimensionals.
7. I added a rhinestone to the front of my corset.
Super easy and elegant. So what do you think? Let me know below in the comment section.
Thanks for stopping by!!