This is my second post for the day
If your looking for the CS Take It Make It Post, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m so excited to be apart of this fun Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop again!!
I love this hop because I love Mugs!! Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate Lovers all need great mugs to enjoy their morning, afternoon and evening hot beverage.
I’m here today representing Top Dog Dies, who is a Super Sponsor. They recently released a Mini Coffee Die Set that is to die for.
Lets take a look at my card that I created for this hop:
For those of you who follow me know that I have this new found love of shaker cards. I couldn’t help myself to create one for this hop!!
Here is how I created this card:
1. I cut my Neenah Desert Storm cardstock to an A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50).
2 I stamped My Favorite Things BG Pinstripe Background using Simon Says Stamp Khaki Stamp pad unto the card base.
3. I cut my card panel out of Neenah Solar White cardstock to a size smaller then the card base.
4. I centered the largest Simon Says Stamp Circle Stitch Die in the middle of the white card panel and die cut it out.
5. I used my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool to create my shaker pocket.
(To see how I did that check out this post.)
6.I added Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Metallic Bronze to the shaker pocket and then I used the Fuse Tool to seal it close.
7. I attached the shaker pocket to the back of the card panel with tape.
8. I added foam adhesive to the card panel to pop it off of the card base.
9. I die cut my coffee cup, lid, wrapper and heart.
10. I put the coffee cup together and adhered it to the front of the shaker circle.
11. I stamped a sentiment using Lil inker designs Seriously Awesome Stamp on the front of my card panel.
13. I added some of the same sequin to the front of the card.
That’s my card!! So what do you think? I would love to here from you!
Now on to the blog candy giveaway!!
I have this awesome prize pack that includes 3 Kelly Purkey Dies and this super cute coffee ribbon that So Suzy Stamps recently released. I think is so cute and so fitting for this hop!
All you have to do is leave a comment below for a chance to win this blog candy!!
You also have a chance to winning something from any one of these sponsor’s below!!
Here is a list of all the Super Sponsor’s this year!!
All you have to do is link up a newly created project on the Coffee Lover’s Blog. These prizes are picked by random drawing from linked hop participants only.
The linky for this party will end Friday, June 12, 2015 at 11:59pm PST.
I hope to see you there!! Remember have fun!!
Thanks for stopping by!!