Hello everyone!! I’m here with our new Waffle Flower Crafts Photo Inspiration Challenge!!
This is our sixth challenge for 2015. I can’t believe we are in April already!!
Isn’t this butterfly’s colors pretty! I love it. This photo reminded me of nature and the fall. So that is what I went back to.
Take a look at my card:
The colors in the picture reminded me of Lawn Fawn’s Sweater Weather colors. So I went straight to that paper pack for this card.
To create this card:
It’s pretty straight forward.
1. I dry embossed the front of my card panel with Stampin’ Up! Decorative Dots Textured Embossing Folder.
2. I used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Slopes and Hills Die to cut Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather patten paper to a half circle.
3. I attached Lawn Fawn Trimming to the front of the pattern paper and then adhered the panel to the top of the card base.
4. I stamped my sentiment using Waffle Flower Crafts Holiday Labels – Give Thanks Set with My Favorite Things Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.
5. I added Your Next Stamp Black Gumdrops to tie in the black from the sentiment.
There you have it!! Not hard at all.
So what do you think? Please let me now. Now its your turn!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!!
I also linking this card to Virginia’s View Challenge #14: Layers and Dimensions.
Thanks for stopping by!