Hello everyone!! I’m here today with Your Next Stamp and our DT Dare!!!
What is a DT Dare you ask? It’s a fun monthly challenge for the YNS design team to show case more fabulous projects using the new release products!!
Wait there is more!! If you leave a comment on the YNS blog post you could Win a YNS Stamp Set of your choice!!!
Exciting right!! It sure is for me!!
The DT Dare Challenge this month is Shake, Shake, Shake!! The design team was asked to create a project using that has a shaker pocket.
Here is how I created this card:
1. I cut my card base to a A2 size card, 4.25 x 5.50 scored at 5.50.
2. I cut the white card panel to 4.25 x 5.50 and used Your Next Stamp Scrapworks-Mini Sunburst Die Set to cut a flower in the center of the paper.
3. I used a retired Stampin’ Up! embossing folder to add dimension to the card front.
4. I stamp the sentiment and the smily faces from the Your Next Stamp Zero Calories stamp set with My Favorite Things Hybrid Black Ink.
5. I used the We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool to create my shaker pocket. I added Lucy Abrams Star Shine Sequin to the pocket then sealed it.
6. I added the shaker pocket to the card panel with tape adhesive. I added foam take to the back of the panel and added it to my card base.
Whoa La!! My card is complete!!
So tell me what you think of this challenge? I would love to know, let me know below!
Don’t forget we have Blog Candy for you!
Just a reminder….we have a Birthday Sale!!!
Don’t for get to take advantage of the special promo code to choose your own discount!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!