Hello everyone!! I’m here today with the Rubber Dance Stamp Theme Challenge!!
The theme is “Everything Spring”! All you have to do is create a piece of work that has a lot of layers.
Check out what I created to inspire you:
I have to admit, I’m having fun playing with a little mixed media!! You are free to create and not worry about mistakes. Totally awesome.
Here is how I created these cards:
- Cut the Bristol cardstock to 3.25 by 10, scored at 5.50.
- Add some Koi watercolor to your Gel Press Plate.
- Add more color if you need to.
- Once you have all of the colors you want, place your cardstock on top of the gel press plate.
- Take your time and lift the cardstock to reveal the fun watercolor patterns.
- When the watercolor dries, stamp Rubber Dance Stamps Textured Flowers randomly on the card front.
- To add more texture to the card front, stamp the smaller textured stamps randomly around the flowers.
- To finish the card off, round the bottom corners using the Tab Punch Board.
Super simple and easy!!
The winner will win five fabulous stamps fromRubber Dance Stamp!! Wait, if the winner used stamps from Rubber Dance Stamp, they will winner another five stamps! That’s a total of 10 stamps!! Wow!!!
You have until March 31, 2017, midnight Central European Time. Which is 6:00 PM, March 31, 2017!! Please pay attention to this time. Here in NY, we are 6 hours behind Norway!
Thank you so much for stopping by!