Hello everyone! I’m here today with CAS(E) this sketch #91! The sketch artist is N@Ali and her sketch is right up my alley, Clean and Simple!
Take a look at her sketch:
I’m also here with Paper Smooches Sparks: Anything Goes.
When I saw this sketch, I wanted to add a butterfly to my card because I love butterflies and they look so pretty on simple cards.
I decided against it because earlier this week I said I was going to start using things in my craft corner that I hardly or never use, so that is what I did.
Take a look at my card:
This card was pretty easy to create. I love these colors, they are so pretty.
Here is how I created this card:
1. I cut my Stampin’ Up! Blackberry Bliss cardstock to a A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50)
3. I cut out two flowers using Stampin’ Up! Blossom Punch out of Stampin’ Up! Hello Honey cardstock and Moonlight DSP. I adhered the flowers on top of one another catty-corner so you could see both of them using the Fuse Fast Adhesive.
4. I also cut out 4 “hello’s” using Technique Tuesdays Say It-Hello die out of Stampin’ Up! Hello Honey cardstock. I adhered to my card base using the Fuse Fast Adhesive.
5. Something was missing so I added Stampin’ Up! Vintage Faceted Button to the center of the flower.
6. I then added a retired Stampin’ Up! Rhinestone to the center of that button for added interest. I used the Hello Honey marker to color the rhinestone. I rounded the corners.
7. My daughter said my card wasn’t complete without some Clear Wink of Stella on the word hello. So I added that, lol.
So what do you think? Please let me know down below.
Thank you for stopping by!