Hello everyone!! I’m here with Lawnscaping today. They are having a Facebook Inspiration Design Team Call.
How cool is that!! I said to myself, why not go for the the gusto!! So, I did!!
I picked up the cutest Lawn Fawn stamp set and die today from a scrapbook store I found online called Scrappers Playground. It’s a cute store with all sorts of papercraft goodies. Its in Long Island, a really nice drive, on such a pleasant day. The ladies that helped me were so helpful and nice. They were passionate about what they do! I will have to go back for a class on my free time!! If your in the LI area, check them out!
On to my cards, I have two, couldn’t help myself:
I love these little birds! Here’s how I created this card:
1. My card base is 4.25 x 5.50 scored at 5.50. My card panel is cut to 4 x 5.25, I rounded all four corners.
2. I embossed my card panel with Stampin’ Up! Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.
3. I stamped my birds and tree branch from Lawn Fawns Winter Sparrows. I colored my birds with Copic markers: Body C5 and their accessories BG34.
4. I used the Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrow dies to cut everything out.
5. I attached the tree branch and the birds with foam adhesive.
6. I used Lawn Fawn Joy die and cut out three of them from white card stock and one from Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather pattern paper.
7. I stacked them together using Tombo Mono Adhesive.
8. I added it to my card panel.
9. I added Stampin’ Up! Whisper White bakers twine to the right side of the card panel.
That was easy!!
Know on to my second card:
This card was created with the same stamp set and die. I loved it that much.
Here is how I created this card:
1. My card base is 4.25 x 5.50 scored at 5.50. My Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather pattern paper is cut to 4.25 x 2.50.
2. I stamped my birds, tree branch and leaves from Lawn Fawns Winter Sparrows. I colored my birds with Copic markers: Body E33; their accessories BG34 and R29 and leaves G17.
3. I used the Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrow dies to cut everything out.
4. I attached the tree branch and the birds with foam adhesive.
5. I attached Lawn Fawn Orchid Hemp Trim under the pattern paper.
6. I stamped the sentiment under the trim.
So tell me what you think?
10 thoughts on “Season Tweetings…”
Really nice cards!
Hey Esther!! Thank you so much for your kind comment. I’m glad you like my cards.
Aww. Cute lil sparrows.. These are so cute and I love their colors.. Awesome
Thanks so much Erica!
Very cute cards, I wish I had that stamp set!
Hey Julz!! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. Yes, this set is so cute. You should get it!!
Both of your card here just made me smile – they are so well done!! Love the embossed background and the joy used on the first card!! And the second one – well, the colors are so awesome and Christmassy!! What a fun card and you showed those birds off to perfection!! Love your clean, crisp, yet cutesy style!! Have a great day!!
Hey Taunya!! You are the best!! Your encouragement is always amazing. You really know how to boost my spirits. Thank you so much for believing in me. Your the best!!
Cute cards! I often visit this store when visiting family in NY! Great selection!
Hey Brandy!! Thank you so much for kind comment. Yes, I will be visiting very soon. Such a cool place. Maybe we will meet there one day.