Hello everyone!! I’m here with Lawnscaping today. They are having a Facebook Inspiration Design Team Call.
How cool is that!! I said to myself, why not go for the the gusto!! So, I did!!
I picked up the cutest Lawn Fawn stamp set and die today from a scrapbook store I found online called Scrappers Playground. It’s a cute store with all sorts of papercraft goodies. Its in Long Island, a really nice drive, on such a pleasant day. The ladies that helped me were so helpful and nice. They were passionate about what they do! I will have to go back for a class on my free time!! If your in the LI area, check them out!
On to my cards, I have two, couldn’t help myself:
I love these little birds! Here’s how I created this card:
1. My card base is 4.25 x 5.50 scored at 5.50. My card panel is cut to 4 x 5.25, I rounded all four corners.
2. I embossed my card panel with Stampin’ Up! Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.
4. I used the Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrow dies to cut everything out.
5. I attached the tree branch and the birds with foam adhesive.
6. I used Lawn Fawn Joy die and cut out three of them from white card stock and one from Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather pattern paper.
7. I stacked them together using Tombo Mono Adhesive.
8. I added it to my card panel.
9. I added Stampin’ Up! Whisper White bakers twine to the right side of the card panel.
That was easy!!
Know on to my second card:
This card was created with the same stamp set and die. I loved it that much.
Here is how I created this card:
1. My card base is 4.25 x 5.50 scored at 5.50. My Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather pattern paper is cut to 4.25 x 2.50.
3. I used the Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrow dies to cut everything out.
4. I attached the tree branch and the birds with foam adhesive.
5. I attached Lawn Fawn Orchid Hemp Trim under the pattern paper.
6. I stamped the sentiment under the trim.
So tell me what you think?