If your looking for the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge, click here.
If your looking for the Waffle Flower Craft Announcement, click here.
Hello everyone!! I’m here today with Top Dog Dies for the first time as a Design Team member!! Yayyy!!!
Have you check this store out yet? If not, you must! They carry all sorts of amazing dies.
Check out my card:
I just love how this card turned out. I used Top Dog Dies Vintage Alphabet Die to spell out the word love for a super cool valentine’s day card.
Lets take a couple more looks at my card:
Aren’t these letter the cutest!! I love the fancy look of each letter.
I was going to leave just the letters on the card but at the last minute decided to add a stamped you for more interest.
I’m so glad I made that decision.
Here is how I created this card:
1. I cut my card base from Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red cardstock to an A4 (4.25 x 5.50) size card scored at 4.25.
2. I cut my Neenah Solar White cardstock panel to 4 x 5.25.
3. I attached the white panel to the red card base with some regular adhesive.
4. I cut a 1.5 “strip of the red cardstock and then cut 1.5 squares.
5. I used my corner chomper to round two of the corners.
6. I die cut my letters out of the white cardstock and adhered them to the red square.
7. I adhered the squares to the front of my card panel.
8. I stamp the you sentiment from Mama Elephant Cross My Heart Stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
That’s it!! Very easy card to create again and again using different words.
I would love to see what you come up with using this die set!!
Before I go, Top Dog Dies has a Little B Giveaway going one right now. One lucky Winner will receive $113 in Little B Crafting Products.
You have 3 chances to win. Enter by January 25, 2015!! Check out Little B Dies here.
I’m playing along with Simon Says Stamp: Something New.
I’m playing along with the NBUS Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!