I’m back again this week with another product that I missed seeing at CHA! Shocking 😱, right!
Here it is:
1. There are 6 mica watercolor pans in this set.
2. The colors are Blue Gold, Rose Gold, Yellow Gold, Champagne Gold, Light Gold and White Gold.
3. Super duper creamy and shimmery!
4. The pigment are of high quality and when mixed together they are beautiful!
5. You can watercolor with them by them self, do calligraphy, brush lettering and you can mix them with the original Gansai set or any other watercolor set for that matter.
6. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.
So what do you think? I posted this card this morning and I also posted a video on IG using them 17 post back in my feed.
Any questions? Ask away!