I’m back again this week with another product that I missed seeing at CHA! Shocking 😱, right!
It’s the Kuretake Gansai Tambi Starry Colors Watercolor set! I was asked by Annette from Paper Pajamas to give these a try and my feedback!
Here it is:
1. There are 6 mica watercolor pans in this set.
2. The colors are Blue Gold, Rose Gold, Yellow Gold, Champagne Gold, Light Gold and White Gold.
3. Super duper creamy and shimmery!
4. The pigment are of high quality and when mixed together they are beautiful!
5. You can watercolor with them by them self, do calligraphy, brush lettering and you can mix them with the original Gansai set or any other watercolor set for that matter.
6. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.
So what do you think? I posted this card this morning and I also posted a video on IG using them 17 post back in my feed.
Any questions? Ask away!
4 thoughts on “Did You Know?”
Hola (again) Kymona ~ So, the moment I saw your gorgeous card on the earlier post, I went right to Amazon and ordered the beautiful Starry Colors Watercolor Set to go with the rest of the Gansai Tambi paints I already have!! I’ve been wanting some golds and these look absolutely to die for. Can’t wait to get them!! Thanks for sharing!!!! ~HUGS~
Totally awesome!! You will love them. Please share what you create!!
You really do have a high quality vision for beautiful colors. Thanks, I showed my boyfriend this and he’s working on a painting with this mixture.
OH wow!! just beautiful!! I can’t wait to check out this product!