Hello everyone and welcome to So Suzy & Crackerbox Stamps Blog Hop!! Today we are celebrating their Birthday and Anniversary!! If you arrived here from the talented Tracey McLennon’s blog, then you are on the right track. If you arrived here on your own, then you will want to start at the beginning, the So Suzy Stamps blog so that you don’t miss a thing!
I’m excited to be here, its like old times with the first So Suzy Stamps design team. That team created some solid friendships that I’m grateful for.
Take a look at my card:
I decided to create a card that says hello to all of my So Suzy Stamps friends. It’s been a while since we all worked together!
Here’s how I create this card:
- Cut a piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock to 4.25 by 11, scored at 5.50.
- Create score lines at the bottom (4) and the top (4) of the card front.
- Create one score line on the left and right side of the card.
- Using the MISTI, stamp the image and the sentiment.
- Add Wink of Stella to the image and the sentiment.
- Round the corners of the card using We R Memory Keepers 3 Way Corner Punch.
Nice and easy.
What is a blog hop without an amazing gift? Yayyy!!
- So Suzy Stamps and Crackerbox Palace is giving away a $25 gift certificate to ONE lucky winners and $15 gift certificates to THREE winners! Please leave a comment on all of the blog in the hop by Sunday, April 29th at MIDNIGHT for a chance to win.
Next Stop on this Blog Hop is the:
You do not want to miss out on her amazing creations!!
Just in case you lose your place along the way, here is the complete list of participants so that you can find your way back:
Kymona Tracey ←you are here
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. So Suzy Stamps were given to me. The other products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thanks for stopping by!!