Second Post for the day
If your looking for CS Take It Make It Challenge click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here today with the Sweet Stamp Shop and one of their new release stamp set. I love the panda line. They are so cute and cuddly. How can you not want to know more about Panda’s.
I used this set to create my card:
I paired it with this stamp set:
In doing my research about panda’s I learned a couple of things:
1. A panda mother is 900 times bigger than her newborn cub.
2. Female pandas ovulate only once a year. They are fertile only two or three days of the year.
Once I learned these facts, it was easy to create my card. I knew I wanted to use the big panda (mother) and the small panda (baby) to along with those facts!!
Take a look at my card:
I wanted to show the love between the two pandas. The mother panda is thankful for her one cub. Having a baby is really a hit or miss for the female pandas. So to have a cub is all about love.
Take a look at how big the mother panda is to her cub. She towers over her cub. Such a great protector.
So now you know the reason behind the design but this is how I created it:
1. I cut my card base to an A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50)
2. I used Mama Elephant Femme Frames to cut out my frames from Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather patten paper and vellum.
3. I used the circle die from Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banner Die to cut out a circle from the LF Sweater Weather paper that had lines and hearts.
4. I fussy cut my pandas out and adhered them to the lined paper.
5. I used Stampin’ Up! Banners Framelits Die to cut out my small banners from the same pattern paper.
6. I offset the two banners and adhered them down with adhesive.
7. I added Lawn Fawn Orchid Single Cord to match the colors of my card.
8. I thought I was done, but I felt my card was missing something. So, I added some Pink Sherbet Skittles for added interest.
So now you know more about panda’s and how to create this card!! What do you think?
Don’t you want to create your own panda cards? Well head on over to the Sweet Stamp Shop and pick up your panda sets before they sell out.
Thank you for stopping by!