Hello everyone!! Welcome to the Rubber Dance Blog Hop!!! If you arrived here from the fabulous Gail’s blog you are on the right track. If you arrived here on your own, you will want to start from the beginning at Rubber Dance Blog.
Take a look at my card:
Here’s how I created my card:
- Cut the cardstock to 5.5 by 8.5, scored at 5.5.
- Using Distress Ink Fired Brick and Spiced Marmalade and blend the inks together. You will get a chalky finish.
- Using the Distress Sprayer, spray some water in your hand and drop the water onto the paper.
- Use a paper towel to soak up the water, leaving uneven droplets on the ink.
- Once the cardstock dries, stamp Rubber Dance Stamps Happy Dancing images onto the card front using Versafine Onxy Ink.
- Stamp the sentiment to finish the card off.
Nothing too it!!
What do you think? Please let me know below!
A blog hop isn’t a blog hop without a GIVEAWAY!!! Here are the details:
All you have to do is leave a comment on each of the blogs participating in the blog hop. You have until Sunday, March 19 at 11:55pm CET or 6:55pm EST!!
The winner will be announced on April 5 along with the March Challenge Winners on the Rubber Dance Stamp Blog.
The prizes are:
Your next stop is the talented Melina!! You are going to love what she created for you.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the hop!