Hello everyone! I’m here today playing along with the Muse Challenge #80 this week. The Muse this week is Therese Calvird.
Take a look at her card:
Take a look at my card that I created:
I wanted to keep this card nice and simple just like Therese card. I’m not really good with floral stamps. I never know what to do with them. So I used these blossom stamps because they are easier to maneuver to me.
1. I cut my card base out of Bazzill Marshmallow to an A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50 scored at 5.50).
4. I stamped the inside of the flower using the same stamp set with Hello Honey ink.
5. I used Papertrey Ink’s Circle Scribbles Die to cut out the medium scribble with Stampin’ Up! Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
6. I adhered that scribble piece with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
7. I used Papertrey Ink’s Wet Paint Cuts II ” Today” from Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock. I adhered that to the scribble with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
8. I added Stampin’ Up! Rhinestones to the center of the flowers.
Very easy, simple card to recreate.
So, what do you think? Do you like this card? Let me know.
Thank you for stopping by!