Hello everyone! I’m playing with Addicted to CAS. I haven’t played with them in such a long time. I’m glad I’m able to play this week. I love their code word this week, its DOTS!!
Take a look at my card:
Take a look at all of those dots. I love how the red glitter paper shines from behind.
This is how this card was created:
1. I cut my card base to an A2 size card, 4.24 x 5.50.
2. I used Memory Box Small Circle Burst die to cut out all of my dots and circle.
3. I cut a small piece of red glitter paper from American Crafts to go behind the dots and circle.
5. I used Liquid Platinum embossing powder on the stamped sentiment.
I have to say I truly love this liquid platinum embossing powder. It so smooth and pretty. I am truly impressed. This is must have in my craft room from now on.
6. To finish my card, I tied a bow with Silver ??? and rounded two of the corners with my corner chomper.
So what do you think? I love how this card turned out. Let me know below. I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for stopping by!!