Hello everyone!! I’m here with our new Waffle Flower Crafts Photo Inspiration Challenge!!!
This is our tenth challenge for 2015 and this happens to be my favorite photo to date.
Take a look:
Look at how vibrant those colors are!
Take a look at my photo:
Oh man, I couldn’t help myself with this card. I love those ombre colors in the photo above that I had to recreate the same look with one of the colors.
Here’s how I created this card:
1. My card base is cut to an A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50 scored at 5.50).
2. I cut the card panel to 2.25 x 5.50
3. I used Distress Ink Salty Ocean to create my ombre look. I started with the full strength of the ink to the paper. Then I tapped off on the side before added the color to the paper. Then I lightly add color to the bottom of the paper.
4. I place my panel into my Misti and stamped a flower from Waffle Flower Crafts Flower Circles Stamp Set with Versamark Ink.
5. I added Hero Arts White Embossing Powder and heat set it.
6. I used the same stamp set to stamp my sentiment with My Favorite Things Hybrid Black Ink.
7. I pop my card panel up with fun foam and I added Pretty Pink Posh Winter Snow Mix sequin randomly.
Super cool!! I love how this card turned out.
So what do you think? Please let me know.
Now its your turn!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
I’m also linking this card up to Virginia’s View Challenge #15.
Thank you for stopping by!!
7 thoughts on “Waffle Flower Crafts – Photo Inspiration”
This is so pretty, Kymona!
Hey Maria!! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. Believe it or not, I recreated that ombre piece a couple of times. I kept missing it up.
Gorgeous ombre effect on your panel and your bloom is just beautiful! I really love this card, Kymona!!!
I love this so much!! Perfect blending and a gorgeous colour. Blue always looks so good with lots of white. I read in a comment above that you had to do the blending a few times. I’m quite shocking when I use Distress Ink, always end up with a mark or two thats too dark in the pale zone. I just need to practice more but boy its frustrating!!
This card is a STUNNER – one that makes you gasp with delight and AWE over it!! The blues are so rich and the flower so lovely – makes for a powerful combination!! You just create such beauty!!
Congrats on your HM over Virginia’s View Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work again soon! Yay!!