Hello everyone!! I’m here with our new Waffle Flower Crafts Photo Inspiration Challenge!!!
This is our tenth challenge for 2015 and this happens to be my favorite photo to date.
Take a look:
Look at how vibrant those colors are!
Take a look at my photo:
Oh man, I couldn’t help myself with this card. I love those ombre colors in the photo above that I had to recreate the same look with one of the colors.
Here’s how I created this card:
1. My card base is cut to an A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50 scored at 5.50).
2. I cut the card panel to 2.25 x 5.50
3. I used Distress Ink Salty Ocean to create my ombre look. I started with the full strength of the ink to the paper. Then I tapped off on the side before added the color to the paper. Then I lightly add color to the bottom of the paper.
4. I place my panel into my Misti and stamped a flower from Waffle Flower Crafts Flower Circles Stamp Set with Versamark Ink.
5. I added Hero Arts White Embossing Powder and heat set it.
6. I used the same stamp set to stamp my sentiment with My Favorite Things Hybrid Black Ink.
7. I pop my card panel up with fun foam and I added Pretty Pink Posh Winter Snow Mix sequin randomly.
Super cool!! I love how this card turned out.
So what do you think? Please let me know.
Now its your turn!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
I’m also linking this card up to Virginia’s View Challenge #15.
Thank you for stopping by!!