Hello everyone!!! I’m back again for this month’s Your Next Stamp Sneak Peek!!
We are getting ready for our August Release Blog Hop tomorrow with a sneak peek today. Are you excited? I am!!
Take a look at my card that I’m giving you a sneak peek of:
YNS Supplies: Happy Birthday 2016 stamp set and die, YNS Swirly Fun Paper Pack, Circle Panel Die
Happy Birthday to YNS!!
Creating this card was a breeze!! Here’s how:
- Using an A2 card size, cut the YNS Swirly Fun Paper Pack to fit the front of that A2 card, 4.5 by 5.5.
- Attach the pattern paper to the front of the card base using adhesive.
- Then use the Circle Panel Die and cut out a panel out of the white cardstock.
- Adhere that to the front of the patten paper.
- Stamp the sentiment on the circle panel using black ink.
- Die cut three balloon shapes out of scrap cardstock and adhere them to the front of the card, draw strings using a black pen.
Then your done. Nice and easy.
I hope I see all of you tomorrow for the August 2016 Blog Hop and Birthday Celebration.
Thanks for stopping by!