Hello everyone!! I’m here today with Rubber Dance Stamp March 2017 Color Challenge!
Take a look at the colors for this challenge:
Now, these colors are amazing. They remind me of spring and summer time, which are both my seasons.
Check out my card:
To create this card:
- I used StencilGirl August 2014 Mary Beth’s Private Collection 14.2 stencil and Wendy Venchi Embossing Paste to added textured to the front to the white panel.
- I squeezed a couple of drops of PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylic paints in Cherry Red, Tango and Bubble Gum on a blending palette.
- Using my finger, I added the different colors to the panel front. Mixing them in different places.
- Once that dried, I used Rubber Dance Stamp Art Defined Stamp to stamp the sentiment right in the middle of the card panel using Stazon Jet Black Ink.
- Then I trimmed the card panel down and adhered it to the front of the black card base.
Super easy and fun.
Guess what!!! If you like this stamp set or any other stamp set from Rubber Dance Stamp, use coupon code: KTFreeShip for free shipping!! YES, Free Shipping.
Now onto the challenge prizes!
The winner will win five fabulous stamps fromRubber Dance Stamp!! Wait, if the winner used stamps from Rubber Dance Stamp, they will winner another five stamps! That’s a total of 10 stamps!! Wow!!!
You have until May 14, 2017, midnight Central European Time. Which is 6:00 PM, May 14, 2017!! Please pay attention to this time. Here in NY, we are 6 hours behind Norway!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!