Hello everyone!! Today I’m so excited to be here celebrating Concord & 9th 2nd Birthday!! Yes, they turn 2 today!!
Time flies when your having fun is such a true statement. I remember when they first started out and to see them grow in such a way feels good as a customer.
I’m so happy that I get to celebrate with them!
Take a look at the card I created:
Concord and 9th, Seriously Thank You for trusting me to showcase your products within my creations!! I truly appreciate it.
This stamp set is totally amazing. The sentiment is so meaningful and powerful. It lets the receiver know that you really thank them.
Here’s how I created this card:
- Use distress inks to create the watercolor background on watercolor paper.
- Then heat set it so that the watercolor dries completely.
- After that, prep the watercolor panel using an anti-static tool.
- Stamp the sentiment using Versamark ink.
- Pour silver embossing powder of the stamped sentiment.
- Brush off the excess and heat set the powder.
- Die cut the panel using Neat and Tangle Scalloped Die.
- Cut and score the card base to 4.25 x 5.50 scored at 5.5o.
- Use a star embossing folder and emboss the card front with stars.
- Adhere the watercolor panel to the front of the card base using 3M foam tape.
- Add some clear gumdrops to finish the card off.
Nothing to it!!
Head on over to Concord and 9th website to get a look at the entire release. You will not be disappointed.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!!