Hello everyone!! Its Top Dog Die Wednesday!! I’m here today showcasing Top Dog Dies Coffee Die Set.
This die set is super cute and what I love about it is, coffee and tea drinkers can use it. Personally I’m not a coffee drinker so tea is a much better option for me.
Today’s technique is super clean and simple, just the way I like it.
Take a look at my card:
I told you, super clean and simple.
I went with the white on white tea cup because I wanted the Audrey Blue heart to pop.
Here is how I created this card:
1. I started with an A2 size (4.25 x 5.50, scored at 4.25) card base.
2. I die cut the coffee cup, band and lid out of white cardstock.
3. I die cut the heart out of Simon Says Stamp Audrey Blue cardstock. I put the cup together with Tombow Extreme Adhesive.
4. I stamped the sentiment from Mama Elephant Cup of Wishes stamp set using My Favorite Things Hydrid Ink and Simon Says Stamp Audrey Blue Ink.
5. I adhered the cup using foam adhesive.
6. I rounded the corner using We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.
See nice, clean and simple. You can make a set of these cards for a coffee/tea lover. Awesome gift set.
So what do you think? Let me know below. I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by!