Second Post for the day
If your looking for my Valentine Tag, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m back with another challenge that I haven’t played with in a very long time.
The Less is More Challenge is celebrating their 4th Year! How exciting is this!! I’m so glad I get to play along with them this week.
This week is a color challenge and the color are Pink and Grey!
I love these colors. My high school uniform was pink and grey and I loved wearing it!! The colors just matched perfectly. LOL!!!
Take a look at my card:
OMG!! Isn’t that little baby elephant the cutest animal you’ve seen!!! I love it!!
Here’s how I created this card:
1. I cut Simon Says Stamp Fog cardstock to an A2 size(4.25 x 5.50) top folding card.
2. I cut a flower using Waffle Flower Craft Flower Circles Die Set out of Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy cardstock and some scrap white card stock for depth.
3. I used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles Wafer Die to cut a circle out of Authentique Classique: Pretty Pattern paper.
4. I cut my baby elephant from Top Dog Dies Elephants Die Set out of fog cardstock and the little heart out of the cotton candy cardstock.
5. Now its time to put the card together. I adhered the stitched circle to the card base first. Then I attached the flower die. Then I adhered the elephant and heart inside the flower circle. I used foam adhesive.
6. I added the love sentiment from Crate Paper Kiss Kiss Rub Ons.
7. I adhered Stampin’ Up! rhinestone to both sides of the sentiment.
That’s it!! I think this card is so cute!! What do you think? Let me know.
I’m also linking up to AAA Card Challenge. The theme is Love. I’m super happy that I get to play along with them this time.
Thank you for stopping by!!