Hello everyone!! I’m here today with Less Is More!!
Their theme is week is CASE A DT CARD!
Yes, you read the right!! We get to case one of the DT cards this week.
I choose Anne card!! The reason I did that is because I just received my new Mama Elephant Three Amigos Stamp Set and I wanted so much to use it. Anne card is perfect for it!!
Take a look at Anne’s card:
I love how she kept her card with one stamped image and some doodling along the edge of the card. Easy Peasy!
Take a look at my card:
Did I hit it on the nail or what!! I love how my card turned out.
Here is how I created this card:
1. I cut my cardstock to an A2 size card, 4.5 x 5.5.
2. I stamped my image from Mama Elephants Three Amigos. I love this stamp set. These little guys are so cute.
3. I used Copic Markers to color this little guy in.
Body: E31 and E35
Paper: B000 and BG02
4. I used my Copic multiliner 0.3 to draw the squally line around my card.
5. I tied Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Baker’s Twine around the top of my card.
I thought about adding some embellishments but decided against it. The card looks great with out them.
So what do you think? Do I have a chance to win? We will see. Either way, I love how this card turned out.
This is also for Kathy’s #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge. She has really allowed me to practice my coloring and I believe I’m getting better because of it. I can’t believe we only have 4 more days before it ends. It feel like yesterday it started.
I’m also entering AAA Cards bare naked CAS design challenge this week.
and Darnell’s NBUS Challenge #4
and Uniko Studio Challenge #19: Theme Anything Goes or the sketch below
Thanks for stopping by!