Hello everyone!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back again with another Cue Card for you!!
So this cue word seems easy, right? Well not so easy. I had nothing, nothing in my stash that screamed “Basket”. I search all of my retired stamps and my new stamps that haven’t been touch yet and I couldn’t find anything with a basket.
Then I remember, the light bulb went off, I received some new stamps for an upcoming release from So Suzy Stamps and guess what stamp was in that package. Yes, a basket of apples!! I was super excited. I’m still in the race with my fellow DT members!!
Take a look at my card:
Yes, this basket of apples saved the day for me. To create this card was super easy minus the coloring.
1. I cut my card base to an A2 size card (4.25 x. 5.50). I cut a piece of Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather Patten Paper and adhered it to the front of my card base.
2. I used My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX die to cut out a piece of white cardstock.
3. I stamped my image and colored it in with Copic Markers; W4, Y13, Y15, Y19, E31, E33, E35, E37, R22 R24 and N5.
4. I stamped my sentiment from Lawn Fawn Good Teacher stamp set.
5. I adhered the white panel to the front of my card base with foam adhesive.
6. I added some Clear Wink of Stella to my apples and belly ban on my basket.
That was it! Nice and easy thanks to So Suzy Stamps!! So since her basket of apples saved the day for me.
I’m doing a giveaway!!!! Two lucky winners will win a pre-release Basket of Apples stamp!
All you have to do is leave a comment below letting me know which medium you prefer to color with. You have until Monday, March 9th at 11:59 to leave a comment for a chance to win.
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.
Kymona Tracey ←Me
Our Guest Designer this week:
Our Sponsor this week is Cindy B Designs.