Happy New Year for the third time today!!
Hello everyone!! I’m here today for the first time with the Sparkle and Shine Challenge as a Design Team member!!! How exciting is this!!! Pretty exciting for me!! The women on this team is amazing!!
Since its the first of the month, its time for our new challenge for the year!!!
Here is the inspiration photo that guided us this time around:
Now take a look at my take on this photo:
Take a closer look at that bling (wink of stella):
Here is how I created this card:
- I used Papertrey Ink Shaker Shapes Balloon Die to create a mask for my balloons.
- Then I used Distress Ink Seedless Preserves and Peacock Feathers to the masked area to create the balloons.
- Then I stamped the sentiment from WPlus9 Unforgettable stamp set in Ranger Archival Black Ink.
- I die cut the balloon ends out of silver paper (I don’t know who made the paper). I used Stick It to adhered them to my card front.
- After that I added the finishing touches, the “bling”!! I added Clear Wink of Stella to the balloons and Rhinestones to the card front.
That easy!! It sure was. After creating my card, I felt like I’ve seen it before. Then I remembered Laura Basson’s card using the balloon die. That card was the reason I bought that die back in June!! This was the first time using it so it worked out perfectly!!
What do you think?
Now its your turn to give this challenge a try!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Create a Smile Stamps!!
The winner of this challenge will receive a $25 gift card to their online store and will be asked to be our Guest Designer for the next month.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!