Hello everyone!! Yayyy, I love this blog hop featuring new products from Your Next Stamps makes squeal!! LOL!!
This release is super cute!! Yesterday’s sneak peek was fun.
If you’ve been hopping along, you would have arrived from Lisa’s blog and if you’d like to start from the beginning, you can click on over to the linky at the bottom of this post and start at Tracy’s blog.
My favorite set from this release is the Tweet News Stamp Set! Its down below.
Are you ready for my big reveal?
Take a look at my cards:
YNS Supplies: Tweet News Stamp Set
Other Supplies: Recollection White Heavyweight Cardstock, Tombow Irojiten Coloring Pencils, Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Dye Wicked Black Ink
I have to say I really love this card. There’s a couple of reasons:
- I love the small birds!! They are so cute and easy to color.
- I love the size of this card. Its not a regular card size and I’m loving these.
What do you think?
Check out the open window.
Check out the inside of the card.
YNS Supplies: Cute Home Stamp Set, Swirly Fun Paper Pack, Butterfly Die, Stitched Peek-a-Boo Door Die
Other Supplies:Recollection White Heavyweight Cardstock, Colorbox Archival Dye Wicked Black Ink , Rhinestones
I’m in love with all of the new dies that are being released today. This card uses a couple of them.
Here is how I created this card:
- Cut the card base to 4 x 4.
- Use the Stitched Peek-a-Boo Die to cut out the window on the card front.
- With the card front close and the peek-a-boo window open, stamp the sentiment inside the window so that you know its positioned in the right place.
- Then die cut the butterfly out of the pattern paper and white cardstock.
- For an added touch, add rhinestones to the center of the butterfly’s body.
So, what do you think?
I had so much fun creating these cards to inspire all of you and show you the versatility of the stamp sets! Which one of these items are favorite? I would love to hear from you!
Be sure not to miss any blog along the way, because 7 lucky commenter will have a chance to win a $25 YNS gift certificate. Winner will be announced on the YNS blog on August 10th. So don’t forget to leave a comment on each of the blogs participating in the blog hop.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the special promo code to get
20% off your entire purchase!!
Thanks for stopping by!!