Hello everyone! I’m here today with the DoubleClick Skittles Back to School Challenge!! This will be so much fun!
I love back to school. I love new paper, pencils, pens, notebook, glue, OMG I love everything.
This is our second challenge and I wanted to say to everyone who participate in the first, Thank You so much.
This challenge runs for two weeks. This is the second of the two. So, you have one week before the challenge ends.
Now on to my card for this challenge:
My daughter has her first male teacher this year so I wanted to make sure my projects were male centered. This is challenging to me since I’m so use to making cute girly things, lol.
Want to know how to make this card, well here’s how you do it:
1. I cut my card stock so that is measures an A2 size card (4-1/4 x 5-1/2 scored at 5-1/2).
2. I used my Big Shot and Stampin’ Up! Alphabet Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to create the the texture on the front of my card.
3. I used my Project Life Lined Journaling Cards for the first time ever, LOL. I love these little cards. (I have no idea what my resistance was but its over.) I divert!
4. I stamped my crayon, glue, paintbrush and ink from the Sweet Stamp Shop Artsy Fartsy Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
5. I used my Copic Marker #G07, YR16, V17, B14, R27, G28, Y19, Y13, B12 to color in all of my images. (I’m so happy about that. I’m trying to practice my coloring.)
6. I stamped my sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Hey Teacher Stamp Set using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
7. I added color to my apple using my Copic markers.
8. I adhered my journal card to my card base using foam adhesive.
9. I added Wink of Stella to some of the embossed letters and numbers on my card base.
10. To really make my card pop, I added my Pumpkin Skittles to the four corners.
Here’s a close-up:
So what do you think? Now its your turn to play along with our challenge. The challenge ends on August 19th. The winner will be announced on August 23rd.
The winner will receive The New Summer 2014 Skittle Release!
Thank you so much for stopping by.