Hello everyone!! I’m here today showcasing the yet another stamp set from Concord & 9th August Release.
Today it’s all about ice cream with the Here’s The Scoop stamp and die set!!
Let’s take a look:
Isn’t this gift card just the cutest? I love that the ice cream scoops was big enough to create a mini card.
Here’s how I created this gift card:
- Stamp the ice cream scoop onto white card stock in black ink.
- Using Prima Coloring Pencils, color the image the colors of your choice. I used PC 920 (light green), PC924 (crimson red) and PC 1082 (Chocolate).
- Use the Here’s the Scoop Die to cut that image out.
- Cut a second one to create the gift card.
- Score the second ice cream scoop on the left side and apply adhesive.
- Adhere the two pieces together pieces together.
- Inside the card, stamp a sentiment using black ink.
- Create the envelope using We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.
- Using a red ink, stamp a sentiment on the front of the envelope.
- Slide your card and gift card inside the envelope to send off to the recipient.
Nice, clean and simple. This mini card was so much fun to make and the possibilities are endless.
What do you think? I would love to hear what you think? Please let me know below.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!